How to Adopt
• Search our adoptable dogs and cats by scrolling down below, to our current OPA Adoptables, or click here to see our animals on adopt-a-pet
- Fill out the OPA Adoption Application online and the OPA Adoption Contract
- OPA Adoption Application for download - If you have trouble with the online form please download the application and scan back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your completed Adoption Application and have found that it is a good match, we will arrange for you to meet your new pet! Our pets are frequently at our scheduled adoption events, but we can also make special arrangements.
- The adoption fee for dogs is $150.00. This includes current vaccinations, de-worming, heartworm test (if older than 6 months), and spay or neuter.
- The adoption fee for cats is $75 and includes current vaccinations, feline leukemia/FIV test,de-worming, and spay or neuter.
- We also have a Texas Barn Cat Program! Our fee for barn cats is $50 per cat; we recommend taking two. This includes spay or neuter, rabies vaccination, and ear tip.
- An Adoption Application and Adoption Contract must be completed and accepted.
- Our adoption animals have either been in a shelter or have been diverted from entering a shelter. Adopters must be committed to making these homeless pets a part of their family.
- Owners must keep animals current on shots/vaccinations, flea prevention, and heartworm prevention (dogs).
- Barn cats must have a caretaker.